im back....

hey, people
im back with blessed heart!!
thx god for all the experience and memories in Kampar mission trip
gv me conclusive evidence and convictions of how real is my God, Jesus Christ
how He shower us with tons of love
wallpaper
i enjoy the times with brothers and sisters
how real is our bond and relationship in Christ
this is my 6th mission trip
this might b my last mission trip in mmu and i treasure it so much
every mission trip gv me wonderful memories and things to learn in becoming a better Christian
God kept remind me of putting my full trust in Him coz His is almighty and trustworthy
nothing is impossible for Him, He is the creator of all things
sm times our faith is too small to believe He will do the job and choose to depends on ourselves..
but from the events and days in mt and my life after accept Christ
i really saw how He blessed us with wonderful work how He help us with difficulties
He is such a great God, the one and only God...
“But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! “Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ “For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Matthew 6:30-33
God bless you~

2 comments: