MAke parking fee worthy..

IMG_4533
so match to my blog!!don't u think so??kekke
i went to last day of bijou bazaar!
IMG_4550
i wear:
Back Blazer = from me!!
White singlet= mooie boutique, bangsar
White Short= forget..:P
Vintage Watch= Timex
Bag= online blogshop
Gladiator= Velvet Ribbon
IMG_4503
not much stall this time..kinda disappointed

IMG_4496
although i keep digging for wht i want...see prove*
but all the item are selling in rather low price...
IMG_4501
women is serious when come to shopping!haha...
but i still cant find anything at last..
i went all the way from home just to the bazaar
and i brought nothing~*sob*
mayb its last day everything is gone~~

IMG_4515
then we went to dessert bar to make the parking fee worthy since its per-entry
IMG_4517
nice interior but the food is like..*ahem* ahem* nice
not much choice as well
IMG_4542
waffle biscuit topping with various jam and fruit..normal~
IMG_4546
Grapefully Champagne
notice it not a drinks...the champagne not come in liquid form but jelly ...

in order to let the parking fee more worthy
picha session with their nice mirror...before entry the carpark..haha
IMG_4555
i have a twins!!yala mirror effect~
how i wish to hv a twins which hv same taste with me so we can share clothes!!!
sound like a promise between me n sun~
IMG_4556
thx ney for the day!you're the best accompany after my sista whom i miss so much~~

P.S:HAppy Belated Birthday to my pretty aunty!(my mum) hope you like the celebration on ur birthday last friday!!no picha to upload due to my carelessness of lefting my camera at cyberjaya!! noe wht my mum who want to take picha so much on her big day actually ask me to borrow from my cousin, uncle, aunty who leave nearby but no one hv it!!sorry mum~hhaa
love ya~

P.S.s: oh ya! i finish my last exam in uni!!!woohoo...and the most boring and un" relate" able subject..Basic econ, management and accounting!!wht does tis use for designer??anyway its end..and pray to God i score tis subject~~

-end-

4 comments:

  1. haha!wei jb goi to held a bazaar too!at zon thr~ excitednya

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim, i think i bought a same bag with u, i bought it on9 2, but not yet get it.. haha.. so ngam.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yinle: yala i noe..u wan to make me jealous!!

    Joanne: haha..really??so ngam geh!u buy from taiwan spree izzit??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalor, when i saw the pic, the bag looks so familiar.. :P i bought from lowyatt.net, inside one of the forum, but i know the goods are from taiwan.. :D

    ReplyDelete