Random updates II

**update with random #5

again im out of topic
no outfit post coz im so no mood to dress up this week
since its another busy week in work!! deadlines!!!right??special guest??
hahha..how's laundry today?

Random #1
kisiao couple episode one
me and ney use to chat in gmail in office hour
coz he is using linux so browser chatting is more convenient
this is one of our conversation which i found damn kisiao
ney: bb, ney so tired
bb: why ler? u sleep late ar
ney: no, yesterday i dream of driving roller coaster..drive here and there untill now vy tired
bb: ....
bb: i have a kisia boyfriend
ney:hahhaa
bb: did you dream of me yesterday in that dream which u're driving roller coaster?
ney: no wor...
bb: but i think im in that dream lo!!seriously
ney: why ler?
bb: coz im damn tired too!
ney: hahhaha..i have a kisio girlfriend
maybe you're not finding it funny but its like...hahha..we are random and siao liao tat...

Random #2
i found out one thing a very serious problem!!!
i met some one that we knew each other for 2 years plus
but we noe the existing of each other although we seldom meet or chat
but when i like say hi to them after years of not seeing each other!
they facial expression was like who are you?lotsa question mark in their eyes
there was this guys come to office for interview session!
im like so happy to meet someone i noe and so friendly saying HI and giving big smiley face to him expecting to be greeted the same
what i get was:" er. i come for interview..."
he tot im just a friendly admin i think
haha..
anyhow ill still being friendly!! please if some one say hi to you say Hi pun lar!
but but but
i think its rational for those who noe me in uni not reconize me !!
its reasonable! and forgiven!!!
who will recognize me who look like this few years back!!!
kimfat
its really a struggle to put these pic out u noe!!
and these are only few i think i still look ok!!
i look so chubby no no is fat! rounded!! and ugly..
hahhaa...keep visiting me if u still wan to look at my pass!!hahhaa

Random #3
i got a new permanent passenger for moo moo!!
no im not doi carpool or anything!!
its moo moo spirit hahaha..sound scary huh
bigmoo
yeah is this super duper big moo siting in moo everyday!!!
thanks to my uncle!!he is so good to me
he actually gifted me 7 of these different kind of cow soft toys
but im paiseh haha..paiseh to take all somemore my car not mvp k!!! ahaha
so i only choose 3 of them and put 2 in moo moo
bigmoo2
now my car are so happening can!!!who wan a ride..hhaha
he is so cute!! he is now sitting on my side with safety belt on
ahaha..thanks to shuwan idea!!!
sometimes i feel moo moo is famous then me!!
coz i often get text like
"hey kim, are you some where around XXX? i saw moo moo park here!!"
hahhaa..yaya whenever u spot moo moo im there!!hahaha

Random #4
i give all grace to GOD!!! wohoo...
remember i talk in this post??that im worrying about money and spending!!!
its end of the month!! im proudly announce that i have saving!!!
hahah..i manage to save some money for next travel!!
but i did aware myself with some shopping haha as usual!!
right after the final calculation
i planned my next bangsar trip tomorrow!!
and manage to grab some gorgeous stuff from Ugly Duckling!
show u my buy next week!!hehe...
im so happy...Thanks GOD!!! i love you
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9 (New International Version)
Random #5
my mum is in BKK now!!!
doi shopping behalf of me..ahhaa
ya we paid her to do some shopping for us with 3 pages of desire item printed for her to bring there as a reference!!
hope she can get something nice back and if possible ill share it with you in Trendreports k?
hhaha..i wanted to go so badly u noe..i dream of me hidden in her luggage
so i can go to bkk with her..hahhaa..im cravy desperately
but ended up now babysitting my sisters...argh...

wooky dooky..updates complete!!


12 comments:

  1. 你跟你男友好可爱哦!对了,你以前好像还蛮胖的~*会不会太直?哈*我以前也是蛮胖的!但感觉你瘦很多!!!哈 我昨晚抢不到我要的裙耶!好伤心!每次都要用抢的:(很期待你的outfit post nehxxxx!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also managed to grab some stuff from ugly duckling. me so kiasu waited form 9pm didnt wanna go out of the house. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your moo moo is so cute!
    i think it has its own identity now..haha..

    wanna see your new buys too! hehe..
    can't wait! <3

    p.s. you missed out my comment in your previous blog post >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh my why all the commets are from girls start with "s" in the names!!! love u girls!!haha
    thanks for the comments!!comments are vitamin for blogger!!more comments more initiative to write!!hahah..come come comment for!

    sherlyn: 不会不会直啦!是事实!肥死了!哈哈。。对啊!Gamma 的时候在半年内瘦了10kg。。。对啊!!幸好我没提醒我。。不然我也抢不到了。。跟他们买东西真得很刺激!哈哈。。 好的好的。。会尽快po上来。。

    sarah: wah!!!! then u must be successfully grab lotsa nice stuff then! when i visit their side some of it already sold out!!geram! haha.. sometimes i do find it quite fun to wait and grab things online

    sasha: hehhe..yalo it cannot be more famous then me!!! hahah.. okok when i get it will post it k!!

    p.s: replied!!so sorry ya darl..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya lo~
    surprisingly all start with S leh XD

    i bought a beehive skirt from ugly duckling before only..and it's like a very puffy tutu! around 10 layers..lol..i love tutu skirts! i bet you do too,right kim? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. sasha: ahaha..yaya..thanks Ssss...
    oh i love which one!!nice nice the dress..so many many layers!!!! sasha u hv personal blog not ar? yaya of coz i love!!!!!!tutu!!ahhaha..:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh? my text in ur blog, kakaka~
    Laugh me...
    kim jie jie, i change boyfriend d~
    I feel so so so happy now~ I think i meet my real guy like u with ming ming~ hehe~ feel like showing off, but i just feel like wan to share with someone but dunno who~ u r my first person who i sharing with~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't have a personal blog at the moment..thinking of starting one soon..will let u know if i do,k? haha..i'm such a lazy bum..plus my life is not that interesting lol~ dunno what to blog about >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeekuan: ya after fews day u msg me my 2 of friend send me the exactly same msg too!!!congrats then!happiness oh! then i mah vy glad!haha..

    sasha: yaya when u hv it let me noe ya!!!mine is boring too mah!!! so we can share our boring life together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah can do extra shopping as being good girl!wan to c ur buy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. anonymous: yaya! but i dun think next month i can d..coz i brought so much this beginning month!!!!HELP

    ReplyDelete
  12. But they're also furnished by private institutions and entities as well payday uk attracting corporate headquarters to chicago is often a key element in the mayor's plan for economic
    growth and jobs, orchestrated by world business chicago earlier this season.

    ReplyDelete