All about wire on head...

continue from this post *here*
so now im talking about hair!!
remember i write about having permanent perm in the previous post?
i've postpone my plan for that
coz i found a good solution for my hair in this vy difficult stage!
and im in love with the hair style coz its easy breezy to manage and style
hair9
how do you think??this better or this
peplum11
i personally love the new one of coz..hehe
so now imma show u how i do this

Step #1
after wash ur hair bow ur hair with a round comb sorry i dunno what its actual name
hair2
see im alone at home no body help me to take pic while im blowing my hair
but basically is like that u blow like those hair stylist blow lar..haha im talking crap
i mean blow according to the curl u desire for with hot wind
then cool wind to lock and set the curl
this is what my hair stylist told me!not i simply make up story wan k

Step #2
hair1
then ill clip it with the hair curler
its pink and its from etude vy vy useful for me lar
haha..ill normally wear it and im applying makeup so when makeup done my hair is done too..

Step #3
of coz the only the hair curler is not enough to lock the curl for even 1 hour
so what i do is curl it with hot curler
hair3
only curler the end part..one round is enough
coz i only wan it to look natural abit

Step #4
parting..im in love with center parting nowadays
it make my face look smaller
hair4
haha..such a ugly pic hor..my camera is in bkk now with my mum
so my dad's camera is territory by me!!

Step #5
which is the last step
style it with wax for anything help to cock ur curl
mine is loreal craft mat
hair5
i've been using it for like 1 and half year!!!
still got more than half left! worth buy!
oh ya its suitable for man too!!even ney love it so much...

no no not finish yet
haha the final last step! camwhore!a must hahha
front view...i think this hair make me look bit younger..
ya im still cant face the fact that im gonna reach 23 already!
hair6
side profile
saw my little hat???i got it from Qlosophy!
so cute can...but no gut to wear it out im too old to dress that cute!

hair8

okay end
hope you like my hair!hahhaa..perasan me...
back to work..:(

10 comments:

  1. yea..first wan to comment :) the new look looks nicer~ Yipeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the new look! but not sure bout the parting though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are also nice! hehe..
    the hat is soooooooooo cute! good for styling purposes! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like both.. shit, u made me wanna go buy a curler now.. i wanna open middle parting too, but my fringe still short and i'm gonna look like elliot :(

    thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ney:hehhe..luckily u think this one nicer!!!

    sarah: arh mean u dun like the center parting ar?

    sasha:yayya i love it so much!!!!but still not dare to wear it out for shopping hahah since i dun hv any special occasion to attend!

    cryst: haha..go n get one then when ur hair grow..heheh..buy a cheap one like mine for 30 ahah..if u dun scare ur hair spoil..haha...cheapo me

    ReplyDelete
  6. please lar whr got old wor!with ur face u still can cheat eat and drink another 10 year!haha! i love new one! longer will be nicer keep it up to let it grow longer! luv u

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha!hopefully but my skin like growing older and older d!!!spot!i hate spot!!yaya longer mayb my head no more that big!

    ReplyDelete