That's it...

i mentioned my ugly hair in the previous post...
after fews day refuse to take any picture of myself and even to look in the mirror
i've been trying hard to build my confident back of myself..little by little...
but fews day ago i get myself a cap...to *ahem* *ahem*...clover it up...haha
i look so kiddy in cap right...oh please im gonna be 22 tis year...i wana LADY look!!!!
i planing to wear tis cap for like mayb 2 month...
but im not use to it...my head is like so damn uncomfortable after wearing it for half and hour...
and give up by showing up my ugly hair...
tis my 1st comwhore picture after the hair cut...
b ready guys...its might b disgusts for u...
haha prepare a plastic bag to fill ur vomit k...
of just simply close my blog..and dun come in here again...hahaha

i look so boyish right...
u can call me a tomboy if u like....hahha


2 comments:

  1. swt
    actually i think the hairstyle very nice a.. special ma
    dun think it's boyish pun
    since u look so girlish
    lolz
    dun mind it liao
    be confidence :D SMILE ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    ya so sweet..thx for the comfort..kekek
    c u tml lor...

    ReplyDelete