❤❤❤25th Month❤❤❤

time flies
things change
the only thing remain is
i still have you

haven write anything abt us here for sm times ledy
really Thanks God that we have go this far
without His guide and leading us all the way
our relationship might not last this long

i noe im being unreasonable and frustrated some of the times
but some times i really need to express my feeling
maybe for you its not something big or important
anyway thanks you for always bear with me
always listen to me and trying to change the things i dun like

you're really a good boyfriend
this is what i never denied of
your patient is the greatest gift from God to me
thanks ney thanks you

i noe im not a good girlfriend
im emotionalism i cant control my temper well especially to you
sorry ney i praying to God on this matter
give me some times ya

i love you, love you so much
cant imagine life without you
you've become an important part in my life
i dunno how God want us to be in future
but now i noe i have you
i will appreciate you like you're goi to die tomorrow k??same to u ya...
(though sound bit weird but you noe wht i mean right?..keke)

muacks...love ya so much


1 comment:

  1. em em! is 25th months! time flies so fassssstt...yea..thanks god for He prepare you to me..And really really..thanks for everything u have done for me :D appreciate you! muacks!

    ReplyDelete