Berry berry Straw Berry

back from sunway pyramid my favorite place recently
a place in sunway that u get prefect sunlight to camwhore!!

new dessert store in the house
special because everything is focus on Berry!!!!
the interior is simple and everything look vy clean n nice
their menu...the price is not tat high...
and the most important!!!i love strawberry~~~
stuff that we ordered...Berry yogurt jelly, berry chiller and berry ice-cream
Berry ice-cream with berry topping and crunchy cornflakes
me with the strawberry yogurt jelly!!!the prefect combination of sweet and sour
they strawberry is 100% real!!!because its sour!!!
my neyney with his new spec...nice nice..i gonna get my next week too!!!
my new hair style not really clear but the color is wht i had...
nice???

charm..lazy to update for the alor setar and penang d...
chaoz..nitez...
God bless

1 comment: