Poor thingy...

arh..time to say good bye
she had accompany with for 3 year plus!
being a helpful one beside me in every
assignment-rushing night,
relax-drama time,
the sims2 hour,
bff-chatting moment...and lotsa more~~
but she suddenly felt so sick last sunday
even the doctor say i should get a replacement!!!

i noe its times since everytimes i blog about you
you're always sick
this, this and this

and i find my second love...
cpu

cpu2
the texture...so cool right!!
im no longer nid to re-decorate my cpu..

*end*

P.sSs: Christmas is coming!! i own my very first Christmas tree..
without spending a cents!thx to my uncle!!
tree
it look much nicer in real life!!due to the messy background and bad lighting

P.SssS: Christmas is very special where everyone from diff religion
celebrating it together BUT
Christmas is not all about santa, presents, party!
Christmas is about to celebrate and remember
the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ!
his is the greatest gift of all that God give us!
God bless you~

7 comments:

  1. that one is ur new CPU??? Look like classic, I like it too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yaya..u made me realise i din even say its a cpu..:D
    ya..i luv it too¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the x'mas tree~~

    p/s: I don't have nice legs though.. was just teasing myself @.@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beverly: no i think you do have!!honestly!!

    weiwei: hehe..ya..but seldom look at it since its place under the desk..keke..such a waste..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love your PCU so girly and elegant..i can't decorate my PCU like yours!!! Pls Teach me

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello evelypnp thx ya!!i just use some nice wrapping paper and other paper material to wrap it around!you can try it too..:D

    ReplyDelete