New 'eye'

how how? ya new template again..
i dunno y ill keep thinking of changing my blog layout once im free
this time go for smth cute and more pearl!hahha

my cny is totally a boring one! the boring new year eva!
but Thanks God i gotta sleep a lot! really a lot...
din get to visit part of my relatives so less angpau this year..sob

oh ya i got my new lens b4 cny
its my second time trying out cosmetic lens the 1st time was bad
coz my eye cant take it dunno y
i use fresh con lens previously but kinda expensive for me since i dun use tat often
until i saw this picture few weeks ago..so pretty can
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/Traseyee/nhazel.jpg
without any delay i ordered 2 one grey and hazel
kim10_1
the packaging
kim10
me wearing it..how how??hahha
anyway nite all..
time to sleep tml start 'work' liao...sad

4 comments:

  1. cantik gila kim! i like the new template so cute and sweet like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mana u pergi! miss u ler..
    thanks for always being thr hehe..muackx

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i go get these cons?
    care to share the details and pricing?
    thanks babe!

    http://stellarvixen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. contact lenses online

    ReplyDelete