Interested no?

got few pieces of nice stuff from my friend from oversea
she is kinda enough to go to all the troble in order to sent out this parcel of clothes to me
i grab a few so here are those that i wan to share with you girls..
wondering why am im not selling it in trendreports?
hehe i wanna give you girls privilege mah and one of the reason is because my sis is doi the business there so i don't wanna kacau her
might starting up a new blog shop bringing exclusive stuff from oversea..
so please stay tune..

Mostly are topshop inspired tell you what they even have the excatly topshop label on

Topshop inspired Leopard sheer top with zip
(-last piece- pending)


Topshop inspired peterpan collar sheer dress
(sold 2 each color left 1 each color) grab it fast..
i think i should take better pictures for this dress..

Chiffon scallop wing top
(-sold out-)


Pleated skirt
(-sold out-)


lastly pleated skirt/short in navy
(-sold out-)

very limited pieces for each design
email me for price if you're intrested..kim0921@gmail.com

oh ya now i have Photobucket pro..so no more hosting failure!!!*happy*
have a blessed weekend!!!

11 comments:

  1. Halo Kim,I love that navy skirt. May I know the size? Thanks! Have a nice day~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear its free size..fits s to l ya..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cause I'm only 153cm so I wonder is it too long for me? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im around that height too my dear..154 to be actual..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, i'm interested. How to know the price ya? love, janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear :) may I know the price of the pleated skirt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kim~~~ i wan ur online-shop name/url list^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, I sent an email to u. pls check ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i jux realize who u look like..:D u look like 李佳薇 the latest look...love ur smile..u're sweet and i like ur dressing..^^

    ReplyDelete