Random happy thing

Happy thing #1
farewell dinner with favorite colleague
yy and yun

satisfied our korea crave at Bon Ga, solaris Mont Kiara

we are 3 happy resigned staff
yy my ex-am, loving, caring and sweet! haha i know you're reading! im telling the truth!
so happy to see her again today! even more pretty!hhaha..feel happy from bottom of my heart..

yun my partner in crime..
we always have big issue to discuss during office hour and we will meet at a secret place..haha
All the best in future and keep in touch ok! love you girls!

Happy thing #2

Finally met patty, lullabelle owner my client too..
she is so talented in doing natural handmade product..
i got this natural lip gross with my own printing on it for my ex-colleague as farewell gift
hope they love it.. and patty also give me her handmade soap product and a very cute hp chain as a gift to me..so sweet of her..

Happy thing #3
since i'm starting my freelance life..
i need a proper workplace for me to sit there whole day..
so i clean up my messy table and my territory are

although my dream of having my own room is not gonna come true so soon
but i'm thankful enough..

table for miscellaneous stuff

random storage and bag place..
i really hope my freelance last at least enough for me to pay installment
i offer blog revamp, graphic design, or anything you need to design feel free to contact me
kim0921@gmail.com or visit here for my portfolio


Happy thing #4
since i have more time for myself is time to do something i wish and want to do
feel so thankful that i manage to gather a few chinese ed blogger to contribute in a portal
thanks you so much for giving me chance babes~
basically we do sharing about fashion, lifestyle, event and anything..
and this is the reason why i ask do u girl know mandarin..hehe thanks so much for your feedback...

i dunno how far this project will go..but ill try my best to make it work out..
yes we are not expert just simply sharing about what we know and what we love...
if you're interested to be part of us please let me know!
will be launching this sunday..stay tune ya!

stay happy~

15 comments:

  1. all the best in the coming project! ^_^ i'm looking forward to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,the webpage catch my eyes,i'm look forward to it too!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a secret reader of your blog. I'm so excited and really looking forward to your big project!!! All the best!! too bad i'm not a blogger, lol.

    Zi

    ReplyDelete
  4. a little sad with the fact that i cant read chinese. :( perhaps i can view the pictures and guess haha. All the best on the launching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best gal in ur future undertaking and whatsoever u are doing :) God is leading u and be with u all the time~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add oil and I will support u, girl =)
    Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ryokobunny:thanks so much!!!:)

    Kylie: really???! glad to hear that!!

    Zi: Hello zi, im so happy to hear that!smile from my heart.hhehe..nvm reader have privilege too!!

    Juney: nvm dear..ill post a traslate one here..and believe all my contributor will do the same at their blog..:)

    yvone: hey dear send you a mail!! thanks so much!!!hugz

    Evangeline: Thanks girl!! will add oil ya.. u too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kim, looking forward to your exciting new project! Sadly I can't read mandarin so translations will be very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your new project! I'm following you (blog) always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there, 很期待你說的project, 如果可以的話,我也希望可以參入一分子..加油!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey kim i am ur blog reader for number of years ...just wan to know that whether u are still doing online boutique business?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Creative busy bee: thanks dear! :) thank you so much!!

    cheryl: 真的吗?当然可以啊!那你可以send 我email 哦! 告诉你详情。。

    anonymous: for the meantime nope..but sooner will let you know ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey kim, my email: mine.yours.sf@gmail.com
    我其实是在外国念书,但假期都有回马! 等你email :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 你好啊~~可以参与新project?要懂华语?

    ReplyDelete