insta-update

    
      
     
#1 current obsession daisy! and my sister got this daisy sunnies for me..so cute 
#2 remove the red theme for the room.. coz we got this really really comfy fitted set in pure white! and match it with flora theme..
#3 finally got this epilator ! it work miracle ! bye bye waxing and laser.. 
 #4 random camho after Reverie new collection photoshoot.. and the day i say bye bye to my long hair..yes i cut it short now..and im not ready to share it yet..hahha..gimme some times!
#5 another obsession prints!!got this Topshop Baroque dress sometimes ago and still loving it!
#6 its been 1 month since we got married!!! we're adapting married life quite well..and now we got stress from everyone asking when are we getting a baby! hello! we just got married 1 month..
 #7 current drink before sleep! it's really help to have better sleep..im not a achol person coz ill always have mycoderma (酒膜) the next day even just a can of beer.. but this choya do not give me this trouble..and most important it taste really good..
#8 see i told ya i have prints... working outfit! really missing day going to work and dressing up for work..so i purposely go to mummy office to do my job
#9 playing around with my typewrite..hahah i have this problem of getting bored of one thing so easy..i need a new look for everything to make me happier..hopefully i don't get bored of my husband..

i update instantly on instagram follow me kiminpink
stay tune for reverie new update!!!
lotsa yummy prints and pretty details~
don't ask me when we are still sorting out in batches and labeling the price..

6 comments:

  1. you look absolutely stunning in last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim u are getting prettier n prettier! :)
    May I know what's the brand of the eyebrow pencil/powder that u r using? it looks natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks anonymous is beautiful sun light that do the job

    sharon: im using heavy-rotation eyebrow mascara in gold..:) its gooD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha missing choya description . Mom loves to drink that! And I can't wait fr reveries updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ms. bulat: opss! hahaha.. ya we love that! good for insomnia !

    hoyiyi: yup dear!

    ReplyDelete