Mentally tired

I'm tried mentally..
When I'm too busy and I lose focus, being an entrepreneur it too much to handle and so heavy to surrender.
Today I attend a talk about entrepreneur sharing session all I got was not what the speakers sharing about how to be successful how to manage the company but God words spoke to me and remind me of what I used to hold so strong to keep this dream on going is the Faith.

 I'm not rich but I'm should b thankful of having flexible time and still able to got enough to earn a living. I'm not successful but i should be humble because I own what I do not deserve. I've not doing my best but I should happy there are room for improvement. I'm a sinner but God give his son crucified for me this sinner even before I was born.. Is all because God's grace.. Is not about me! Is time to draw back to God, Kim..

And finally I know why am I tired as i busy finding how important is the return of my so call hard work! And lose my eye on Him.. I lose my focus and forget to be thankful! I thought I can do all things! when I thought I can handle all relationship both families, spouse, friends, partners, work, freelance, and all but I'm not because I'm weak like that without Him I'm nothing.. 


But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

  1. + U Dear~
    I somehow waiting for the day to be stand out from current job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Trust in Him alone.

    ReplyDelete