New toys....

i make myself so busy for this little raya break
not for assign of coz..im lazy as u noe
sat- church & habitue
sun- showpink bazaar, bangsar and mid valley shopping
mon- bring my pc to c doc at lowyat..she's sick again!!getting serious~
today- photo shooting..
arh..so many things accept my fyp...

i got myself new toys!!!
so excited to share them..to u..ekkeke
new toy
a pinkish ice-cream hp strap!! so cute right?the ice cream will light on when call in & out!
DSC07175
haha..guess wht is tis???
the interface look so nice right..pink with texture..
its a external hardisk!!! love it~~~

another 2 are my new d.i.y product!
DSC07173
haha..look wht i found vintage button!! from the shop i mention in my previous post
DSC07297
and a zara basic dark blue tee..
...

...
DSC07307
and this the result..i sew the button at 2 side of the sleeves
ya not much changes but with a vintage button will definitely bring a different feeling to the normal tee..

A new necklaces!
new toy2
the spec formally is a normal nerdy spec..
and i found i look so weird in the spec..and nvr ever wear it
DSC05134
c..so ugly right!!coz the shape of the glass is not nerd at all
so i broke the both side of the glass
and connect it with a normal necklace
haha..and a little giraffe i thinks..that i get for my birthday
DSC07091
this is how it look when its being wore..
me2
how do u think?

-end-
P.s: Help! tml goi mersing!!!Dad, can i stay at home with my sick pc!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Journey~=)~May God Bless you with a fruitful journey
    miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back already not?miss u!update on ur trip as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jobless people acquiring these loans need to understand completely about its eligibility conditions payday uk
    sometimes dishonest men and women locate their headquarters
    inside a state which includes lax lending laws,
    as well as better, overseas.
    My website - payday uk

    ReplyDelete