Selamat Hari Raya in advance

1024x768wallpaper

haha..i did this wallpaper for a competition last month
by not wasting the effort
reuse it here to wishes you guys
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri in advance..haha

imma gonna spend my raya break in mersing this year
with my grandma kinda long time since we last met..
im still struggle to go ornot coz im stuck with my FYP...
i dun really do my best....being lazy all this while...arh..*guiltiness*
Mr Khong had being so tolerant and good to us
but im just taking it as granted..
why am i like this...i cant graduate with this quality of work!!
God please help me with this..i wanna glorify you in my studies, Lord!!!

-end-
Happy Holiday~

p/s: the picha in my blog is getting better in quality and size(bigger) thx to flickr!!!

3 comments:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya...

    Ermm... feel so weird.. saying this to a chinese... keke

    well...

    Enjoy your raya holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasai ! 1st time browse thru ur blog >.< Ada raya blog wor. Guess i oso need to do 1 for my blog liao. loLZ!!! Selamat hari raya aidilfitri o Kim~ Got win or not a da contest? Anywayz, i wish ya happy holiday a!~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..thx beverly! selamat hari raya to you too~ 1st time being greet selamat hari raya..haha..anyway, thx so much..luv ya~

    welcome to my territory winter!! haha..ya u should we are malaysian wat..bersatu-padu..for the contest still dunno the result yet but i think im gonna win..hehe..visit more ya!!

    ReplyDelete