All of a sudden

suddenly i finish my final year project
...

...

suddenly i have to pack all my stuff and
move out from this house that i use to stay the past 3 years
...

...


suddenly i did my final presentation and it turn out disappointing..*sob*
i hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...

...

suddenly im graduate not officially might failed also..haha..who knows
...

...

suddenly its time for me to find a job and work like cow the rest of my life paying debts
...

...

suddenly i ended my studies life, might not mayb a master for me?
but it could end in this moment
im no longer call myself a student?arh...how old am i!!!
...

...

suddenly i felt so lost and im not ready for the future yet..
im not prepared!!!
arh..God please guide me...



2 comments:

  1. i got friends who ever been such a situation too....jz after her graduation time...act i m afraid too...i only left 4 semester n i will end my uni life....i hadnt done enough thing tat i wish to do yet..n i havent become pretty n fashion yet =.=""" but i think u had done all ur best in ur uni life~ *without wasting it by jz study study study* wish u all the luck for ur future yo~ hope god bless u hehe but i m buddhist...but don worry guan yin will bless good ppl too :p haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yalo afraid neh..u're pretty lar, honestly i like ur feature! thanks you so much!!you're so sweet...

    ReplyDelete