E.S.C.A.P.E

i nid an escape!!!escape to some where..
or call it a graduation trip..with whoever..anyone will do..haha c how desperate am i
i wan to go taiwan, bangkok, hongkong, macau and more
hopefully my aunt gv me good news on the air ticket sooner
and be back to jb to meet my darling b4 or after cny
to go s'pore again for shopping..

...

..
oh ya my fyp!hehe..thanks mr winter for the shooting
fyp
my lecture say u vy lengzai ler!!!
but now im still stuck at cyberjaya..tml is my final submission
and ney's submission is on thursday
so we have 2 more days spend together...in the empty house
haha..nothing left..
im now sitting on the floor with my pc putting on a unwanted book rack..
room3
3more days im leaving tis "cyberhutan" which i spend my 4 year uni life here
although this is not a vy decent place to live
no nice food..no shopping mall..no pork...no entertaiment
but there lotsa lotsa memories that im gonna bring along with me the rest of my life
in fact the most memorable period for this 22 year..
although there are
endless assignment and endless sleepless night
but i gained a lot and in fact i've grow a lot too
im no longer a mummy girl..
im independent now!!
a short summary of my 4 years uni life in mmu

drawing drawing drawing...that all i rmb for the class i attend in alpha
met crazy four..(shuwan, yeekuan, yonping and me)
miss those times where we use to do lotsa crazy things...
thanks for the sweet memories
Chosen Interface Design as my major
draw 5 by 5 inch painting like 10 piece or more..?i cant rmb
move in D71A...own my lovely cute room
get attach with Ney..
Belive in Christ..commit in CCF
join lotsa camp and mission trip
touring to johor, redang, langkawi, pankor, penang, alor setar, port dickson, Ipoh, Bukit Tinggi

tis are the things that might not repeat in my life..
so i cherish everyone i noe within tis 4 years, everything i've done ill remember...
becoz im stepping into a different stage in my life
but before that i will gv myself a break a really long one
b quiet listen to God's plan in me
-end-

God bless...

2 comments:

  1. wow...your PC...ow..so cute
    I think thats why you give your blog name kim in pink ^^

    ReplyDelete