Ballerina Rock

i tot i can control myself from shopping after coming back from bkk
but no im wrong, i just cant tahan something im looking for slip away..
coz you wun get it again once u dun buy it on the spot..
this is wht i call my love at 1st sight when come to shop
i brought 2 skirt and 1 top this week which im not suppose to do
since i still got lotsa brand new clothes from bkk
and most important
im currently no income no financial support and no saving!!!
God i have sin..Forgive me Lord
i've praying to put less focus on fashion, but i cant i simply cant
fashion is my passion..
well..today movie trip again with ney
when u and ur partner are broke..perhaps movie outing is the best choice..
Slumdong Millionaire
erm..lower than my expectation actually
coz i've heard and read about all the good comments abt it
and set it mentally at vy high level..
i prefer Benjamin Button not becoz of Brad Pit
but the story is more interesting..just my 2cents..
okie..my theme today is ballerina rock..i eventually create the name myself
sound weird?
ballerinarock
haha..i brought my twin along..
im wearing the jacker she's not...okie stop crap..
lacey tank top: forget*, studded belt, extremely pluffy skirt, stripes heels
in fact im more excited in sharing my accersory
as u noe i sold some accersories at TR(Trendreports)
i choose every single peice whole hearterdly
i wanna own every single design myself!!!
hehe..of coz i keep some for myself
<span class=
im so in love with this gold wing ring..so cute!!!!
<span class=
and this studded bracelet!! im so fever abt things with studded nowadays
i actually saw an exactly same bracelet at one of boutique in bangsar
which cost RM80 smth can!!
im now looking for a simple yet nice clutch to "studdedize" it..any recommendation?
coz i got myself many many studded for customize project!
<span class=
and today ney got me a new challenge..asking me to wear
as simple as casual as i can one day to kl
without any make up any extra..only tee with jean or short
sport shoe some more...haha i nvr noe i hv a sport shoe...
<span class=
and mayb tie up my hair oso....of coz without the make up la
hey notice my hair growing ornot!!
anyway its rather tough challenge to me...coz going out mean dolling up
i actually enjoy dolling up then going out..haha..
okay lotsa crap today..do u think i can take tat challenge?

-end-
P.s: thanks to all reader who purchase from Trendreports!!
i might make a special discount or mystery gift for my reader+ buyers in the future..
love u girls..:D
P.s.s: im so excited to go to church tomorrow..dunno y?
no events pun just simply excited abt it

12 comments:

  1. bb..i know u can de ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my oh my!i luv that pink pluffy!y u alwaz get great stuff huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ney: haha..c how lar..

    ashley: its actually a mini dress hun..:D do more online shopping lar..u can get whtever u wan.keke..mis u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!

    "special discount or mystery gift for my reader+ buyers in the future"

    That would be awesome :P

    Which church do you attend btw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. shasha:
    Hello sweets, welcome to kiminpink..discount and gift for sure..but i hv to put more effort in finding more nice stock to serve u girls!
    my church is CDPC, a Presbyterian Church at Subang business center, hw abt urs??
    u look like one of my secondary school mate!!Nice to meet you~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go to Hope church @ Serdang :)
    You're staying in Subang huh? haha! I look like your ex sch-mate?! :D Nice to meet you too! It's rare to find devoted christians who owns e-boutique :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. shasha: ic hope church..near to my house in fact i stay at serdang..hehehe..will let u see her pic one day..:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. no wonder you came to balakong to eat at milwaukee! lol! cos i thought not many kl ppl will notice this small restaurant in a small place.. :P turns out u're from serdang! :)

    you know.. my friend was just complaining about milwaukee to me this morning.. about overpricing and yucky food. and now i see your post. haha! exactly the same thing. they've got to do smth... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..yalo..dun understand y still so many ppl dine there ler..serdang got one old english style restaurant way nicer..name High cafe..

    ReplyDelete