My precious moment is with you...

its being so hard for me! yesterday i went the airport last minutes
coz everyone include my mum and his mum was like
why dun go? go lar..
sound like im acting cruel! coz they dunno what i scare..
i just dun wan to cry..in front of them
at the end i did..i cry when he hug me, saying goodbye to me, when watching his leaving back
im just couldn't control myself even today..
i cry while working, while driving, while reading email from friends asking me to be strong!
while thinking of our memories..i've been tearing whole day!
ya i noe its only 3 months!
this apart really make me realize how important is he in my life!
how much i love him!
but every times when i cried ill end it with a prayer
because God is my only strength, i believe He will guide us! He have big plan for us...

Before ney left, he give me a present
my neyney will only buy smth i like but wun to spend money on it
coz he noe i will only spend my money on apparel...
preciousmoment1
i never expect to get any present from him before he leave..
coz he's broke..and have yet receive his salary...
preciousmoment2
he brought me precious moment stuff!!! that i always wanted to own
if i have extra allowance to spend...
i remember every times when we went to mid valley..for sure we will pass by this pretty gift shop...have this whole windows of precious moment figurine
they are like angels!! so cute!! so sweets...but non-affordable
preciousmoment3
he promised he will collect it for me..he will be the one buying each collection for me
and we will have a glass cabinet putting all this cute little figurine
he's getting this very 1st one for me..
You color my world with love..
haha..the funny things was its suppose to be a mother day's figurine
preciousmoment
who cares..i love it!! ya you color my world with love!!
preciousmoment4 copy
how good if you're right in front me now!or im with you there at india
preciousmoment6
why everytime you are the one who leaving!!
i dun care ill be the next one who leave to some where else..make you miss me!
I love you!!! love you so much!!!!

p.s: thanks all...for comforting me!!! you guys are sweet!!hugs

4 comments:

  1. aww.. ur guy is so sweet.. ;) still the same old saying, "be strong" concerntrade more on yr work, i believe u'll feel better as time passes by.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont cry dont cry...God is there for you...3 months apart will make the bond between both of u even stronger...i cant imagine mine gonna be 5 months...i think i gonna cry even more...huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my poor girl!be tough! be strong! hope you feel better after we phoned ya! love you as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. cryst: thanks girl, you're too sweets..ya im concentrating on work!! haha..:D

    Geraldine: thanks sister..ya God is there for me..hopefully lor..5 months ar mean when u intern that time izzt??haih..kersian..but at least can phone..

    ash: arh..my love!!! i was so surprise you call me!ya better..le oso call me after that! you girl treat me way too good!love you

    ReplyDelete