totally love...

sorry for lack of updates...
everyone was asking but haiz..nth special to update oso lar
my life is eat work sleep church
but please please dun forget me please....
some more i hv Special guest reading..everyone say hello to Special guest!
he make me so stress to post anything here

ok stop the crap...and little update about myself
im getting use of driving myself to church
but some times i really really scare of driving late back home!!
so scary can..ill specially play my p & w cd when im driving at night
since cell group always drag till vy late...
some times hv to trouble others members to worry about me
driving me home..(follow my car), text and calling me
whether am i reached home safety..
thanks brothers and sisters..you guys are so sweet and nice to me!!
and noe wht i suddenly realize im already in adult circle..people around are elder than me
they treat me like little girl both office and cell group..
which in a way is good for me lar...haha..i did enjoy it..
oh ya im totally in love with this studded belt from f21!!!
its worth every single cents!!im not bored wearing it everyday!!hahaha...

one u with family on sunday...
daddy do some research about maybank card center
and we go shopping!!woohoo...
thanks my sister to take outfit photo for me..have to exchange condition some more one ar
i've been shop alot alot!!!cannot!!hv to control d!control!!
outfit
double skirt!
black bow: BKK
grey mini skirt worn as top: Trendreports
totally love studded belt: F21
Black sling bag: F21
peplum dress worn as skirt: Velvet ribbon
silver flat: Nose

outfit2
Monday outfit
Black blazer: Trendreports
Grey basic tank top: Dorothy Perkin
totally love studded belt: F21
vintage sling bag: Taiwan's spree
nude pink tutu: Velvet Ribbon

how's the background??haha u love it not?or find it annoying ar?
i personally love it ler..ill go crazy with whtever dress or skirt in flowery!!!!

outfit4
Today outfit
baby blue big tee: Apree...
( i've forgotten this shirt if not mistaken i worn once since i brought it last aug)
totally love studded belt: F21
Black sling bag: F21
Lame legging: Velvet ribbon...

show u girls my buy these 2 weeks, tomorrow!! im so suprise that i accidentally brought so much
but how arh?? more to come this weekend!!!my toplist shop new arrival!!
im goi to sapu again...*cry*such an expensive hobby!!!
ney this is ur fault!u better come back faster!!tahan me from buying stuff....
sorry God..again im not a good girl, not controlling!!

6 comments:

  1. yeeepie~ same birthday gal bought the same colour n same skirt!!!! yahoo!!! miss u so much nehxxx!!! update update more k? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor working girl!!wht so special about special guest?who lai de? i love the flower background and ur studded belt! *nice*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..baby got so much stuff to show up yea..o.O ..be careful when u drive at night yea..hopefully ur boss wont make u busy..=S

    ReplyDelete
  4. sherlyn: hahaa...yalo same tastE!!! u goi to tea & sympathy tomorrow???
    ok sweet ill try my best to update k!

    ash: haha special..cant reveal here ler..msn lar..haha!ya lo i love the background too!!!

    ney: haha..u lar not here to control me buy stuff!! ok ill careful de!miss u

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally love the belt too i hv one oso!haha! totally love like bit guang chiong!but its so nice! excatly the same in sex & the city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yinle:woohoo..u're my bestie!yalor..same same..:D
    but cant wear it so much d..i hv new love now!hhaa

    ReplyDelete