Random Happy things

oh my im so happy right now...
deserve to write a post..hahhaha
God sent me half day leave tomorrow..Thanks God..
woohooo~
haha..no lar.. i should Thanks boss 1st coz they need all our pc for rendering purpose
so we go work oso no use..mah ask us to stay at home half day lo..
ya i noe half day only it mean i can wake up late~~~
and go to the post office..mail out stuff...
i think i make a good decision of resigning from the job..
see how happy is me eventually just half day away from work!
i really my blog is more about outfit then my own nowadays huh...
so no pic in this post..haha..jk lar..
not much nice outfit post recently coz im always in vy light make up
which make me look vy pale in most of the pic..
since i start working..weekend is so so so precious to us u noe
and it always pass so fast! i hate Sunday night and Monday morning the most
hahha..yala im a emo working adult
if u ask me to say out 100 point of disadvantages of working life
i can tell u 1000! hahha..anyone with me?
but who noe after a month im back to working life! touch wood touch wood
hope not lar...anyway a random outfit to work.. like long time ago
coz i have no more ump to dress up for work already..wht happen to me
outfit14
Acid Jacket: Trendreports, White tank: Topshop, Black mini: forget, Glass tight: online, friendship shoe: vincci
outfit15
i love to wear this set to work..been repeating this for some times
coz its so comfy!!!! i can sit kaki terkangkang hahha..will show u the pic how i sit in the office next time with this baju
silk jacket: Trendreports, Grey long tee: Zara, lame legging: Velvet Ribbon, gladiator: random
since most of my college are guys..sometimes its make me feel comfy to wear something boyish and safe...
outfit13
zipper top: Bunny noo, silk jacket: Trendreports, Black mini: forget, legging: online
see i prefer something safe and comfortable when come to work..
not fashion at all lar me..hahha
y har..my post still cant run away from outfit pic! i got nth to blog about other than that!
off to call the boyfriend before he go to bed poor thing he have to get up quite early to work..
ok a post with no point at all..
nitez sweetie~

8 comments:

  1. ENjoy ur half day~
    sorry for disappearing my hse internet connection mati jor

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...you're right...sit kangkang like nobody's business best! hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st, love ur outfit as usual..u look so cool!
    same same*5*
    i sit watever i want during work^^
    nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yinle: hahha din really enjoy half day pass so fast man...haiyo nvm just reply my mail then...hahah

    shea: hahah i tot only me love to sit kangkang..yeah i find a friend! take 5!!!

    Ping ping: thanks the url..off to visit ur blog..hahha..i should set up a gang contain women sit kaki terkangkang group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure u can...do it in FB it might got unbelievable feedback~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too want to join kangkang group!haha! when u stop work actually?i got e silk jacket! superb comfy man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pingping: haha FB huh! Good idea!! i must collect picture of sitting in the office 1st!

    Ashley: haha okok reserve a place to u!yalo i oso love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you are looking at buying used cars, you will find that
    time is a crucial factor with regards to getting finance Jeuj.eu some markets will
    experience declines up to $250,000.
    My site - Jeuj.eu

    ReplyDelete