My 2009 Summary

Jan
Finish Degree

Feb
Officially rice bug

March
Visit neng and looknut at BKK, Shop crazily!
Got my 1st full time job (internship dun count) at Architectree doi 3D stuff
Got my Moo moo
Win myself RM500 from oneFM

April
Ney left me to India for Training took our couple shot b4 he left
suffered alone without him!

May
my dearie sun came to visit accompany the lonely me
we share bed, buy same shoe exchange shoe.. whr r u? bila mau datang?
Gideon brought us on air, Thanks again for the wonderful experience!

June
back to JB visit my sista and hunting for food..
sew my 1st skirt..worn once only..haha shame on me
1st violin concerto in my life but not my type of thing i almost felt asleep for countless time
Ney back to Malaysia! 3rd year anniversary

July
on Tic for the 1st time
Met Yonpin for so call lunch but actually for $ ahahha..paiseh will find u one day without other purpose

August
Finally Graduation Ceremony! 1st family portrait was taken
Resign from the company, start my freelance life
Sew my 2nd skirt!

September
Birthday Celebration with the precious one, and malacca trip with family
Genting with his colleague
Sew my 3rd skirt

October
continue enjoy being freelancer
met Ping. shop and enjoy weekend with her
skin become real bad..

November
blog lesser..
decide to get a fulltime job again thanks God He is my provider
again attached with a job
took part in VBS as helper..being tortured by the kids..

December
meet up with uni-mates for dinner..
Got my baby i
1st time deco christmas in Church

Neybb1
(Favorite photo of the year)

Conclusion: im truly blessed..:D

So here it comes 2010
i've no plan or resolution
i just hope i can continue walk with God in His path
Because i believe He have plan for me..:D

3 comments:

  1. omg the pic of u n boyfie is so sweeeeettt!!i can basically feel the love in the air...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kim, the photo is damm sweet..got other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting article, thank you for sharing. I also want to share the following health articles, God willing, useful. Thank you :)

    Obat Sekelan Alami
    Cara Mengatasi Payudara Gatal saat Hamil
    KurmaQu Sari Kurma dan Madu Murni

    ReplyDelete