baby is ♥

major love!
kim10_36 kim10_40

kim10_39 kim10_38
so many baby in my cell group
all this pictures take when cny house visiting!
so cute!
i cant resist baby from 6 months to 4 years old
haha that's the cutest moments of a child *for me*
kim10_37
so cute kan!!!
kim10_35
pretty mummy, im hired to be the baby sister when they are away!
cant wait already!
kim10_34
me forcing her to take pic with me!
kim10_30
hehe not forgeting the outfit
Top: ugly duckling, legging: Taiwan, Shoe: Vincci

get to know lotsa people these few weeks!
enjoy meeting people...
been praying to God for my personality! i wan to be more warm inner and outer!
i remember i used to describe as cold, cool and hard to approach few years back
God change me! indeed he warm my heart! hehe
Praise God!

again...
i ♥ kids

counting down 2 more days! sun, beach, sea im coming!

oh ya my superior decide to confirm me already! rather than 6 months she make it 3 n half!its kinda mixed feeling dunno why..confirm mean commit! should i sign or not..*Praying hard*

*im so random today~

1 comment:

  1. omg so cute! babies and your outfit!i am a baby lover too!

    ReplyDelete