A lil update of myself

been hectic and lot of drama
with work and life..
i really wish to persuade my dream but maybe the timing wrong
i believe God has His own timing for everything
what i can do is pray and wait..
giza3
at sunway giza location reckon for my secret plan
its a pretty good place but the only concern is too too far from my places..
wearing: peach stripes crop top: BACI, denim suspender: Trendreports
i brought a wrong bag with me that day..supper wrong..
giza2
various ugly expression of me..
giza1
thanks for ney for always fetching me here and there

super duper short update today..
yeah no monday blue this week..
tomorrow on leave for rest and shopping
because he take a leave off just to spend time with me..
thanks ney

17 comments:

  1. cute and pretty outfit as always! luv~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey.. really luv ur jumpsuit ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kim..wad camera are u using? crystal clear pictures are just awesome!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ling: thanks ling, thanks for dropping me a comment..:D

    Ping: haha where got..i also dun notice the teeth come out jor..hahah

    peiyun: thanks dear..but i look kinda fat in that wor

    jun: thanks jun!

    shyyyi: hi dear.. im using canon 550d..:D yes 550 produce really good photo quality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kim, mind me to ask how much did u buy 550d
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i love the whole ensemble! so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey kim saw you in snax.com.my love your look! and so do this look! supper cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. bee: RM2900 is body + kit lens, we add our own tripod and 50mm lens..:D now should be cheaper d..

    Grace: thanks grace!

    Anonymous: oh ya..thanks dear.hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Short is good, we heart the quality, not the quantity ^_________^

    Stay cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beverley: thanks dear for understanding. congrats for your graduation!

    vvens: thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that denim suspender ♥ It is already sold out at ur blogshop :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. anonymous: yes dear sold out! ♥ stay tune for our next update k?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi kim!Nice outfit and u r just too sweet!

    You have a blogshop?May i know the blog link?I saw many pretty and nice outfits from your picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete