Nerdy Stripes..

IMG_6402 copy
Another set of photo coming soon..
love this outfit and shooting idea..super fun..
we cant stop laughing looking at each other..
the shooting is actually same day with the picture you saw it here in this post
in the same day we have 3 set of clothes 3 different theme..:D
instead of visit mall every weekend.. utilized it with photo shoot is kinda meaningful too
and my life is too dull and boring to share here
so what i can do is to keep feeding my blog some vain photos.. to keep it updated..
if you are interested in having self portrait we would like to give it a try to shoot others too!
*if only u trust us..
of coz my part will be more on giving shooting theme and ideas..
technique part will be the boyfriend...
oh ya..Thanks for those who email me! whoever ask me about blog template or design job! whoever who just email me telling me you love reading kiminpink! Thanks so much!
appreaciate!!!..and grateful that u love my design!
i'm starting back my freelance.. i do blog layout, name card, header design..
everything! email me for price quote!
haha this post is so messy
anyway.. last random stuff!
vote me pleaseeeee...HERE
kthxbai!

15 comments:

  1. VOTED kim..hope u can win the lomo~~
    i like lomo too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME voted! i vote from my heart, coz i think u're the best among all of the contestant! Good luck dear!
    nice photo again! as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and my life is too dull and boring to share here

    how come dull huh? mine is more dull. and. i've voted you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. voted :)
    You're the highest rank dear.
    All the pictures are very very nice. would like to join too. :p
    anyway, good luck for your freelance job.
    Money money come :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vote vote!

    And Love your photo shooting and looking fwd for your 3rd theme... *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've voted you too~ ^^ love your blog,its fun,fashionable yet meaningful~ :) have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. voted^^
    u have the most highest percentage in there
    hope u can be the winner
    love to read ur blog always^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love reading kiminpink too! update more photos gorgeous ;) and i love ur fashion sense pretty much <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual I love ur photos, ur outfit, ur blog.. everything about YOU =)

    ReplyDelete