Christmas is here

I received a email from a reader comment that my room is like a shopfront window display change so frequent..haha which was quite true..
so today i present your our christmas display this year
normally i do all this changes before the hubby got back from work, so it's a little surprise/ heart attack for him.. hahha 
fairy light is a must but i place it on the bed netting from ikea 
 
our bed is actually quite tall previously coz of the bed leg so i removed all of them 
suprisely it make our room look a little bigger visually 
 
got myself a small Christmas tree too..
 
side corner.. 

dressing table need a little make over as well and my favorite wall display..:)

then i find some idea online for the square box that i use it as side table and made a little change on it
 
this is how it look in the day time.. love how the sun shine in 
another corner in the computer & wardrobe room..
that i transfer the previous prop here..
in case you forget how my previous room look..

follow me in instagram for instant update :)
http://instagram.com/kiminpink

13 comments:

  1. wow~~super like ^^
    christmas feel~~~ like like like :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how long time a day u spend to keep your room clean and tidy. Just nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it so much..can i know where do you get the keep calm photo frame?

    ReplyDelete
  4. super like~
    my current room is like rubbish room...
    -.-''''''''''

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very inspiring! I used to be very reluctant to paint my room in all white, I think you have changed my mind, haha! and I super liking your deco!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW GORGEOUS!!! oh my. your id skills are incredible.

    ReplyDelete