Throwback 2012

2012 was great! and here come 2013
i started my 2013 with really pack and busy schedule, hope this is a good sign...
 will be away to Taiwan then follow by bkk all in January..

Thanks God for such a great year, almost 1 and half year i quit my formal job
being a freelancer is fun and risky at the same time
but i'm amaze how God bring me thru and how much i've learn throughout the year
with my an unstable income we still manage to get married! 上帝的恩典够用!
i hope this last and i really wish to be a mother as a freelancer too!
 hahah so i can take care my baby on my own! btw if only God allow

setting up One Way Ticket with my beloved partnes~
tho we are new but these beautiful couple are wiling to give us a try!! 

Pre-wedding photoshoot took in March

Got married in June!
Honeymoon in July
find my new hobby! 

and serving as a choir member and sunday school teacher in church~
i've grow mentally, physically and spiritually with God words
i am ready to facing the new challenge in 2013
Happy new year to you~

The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"
Lamentations 3:22-24


3 comments:

  1. all the best to u and ming in 2013!and have a good trip ya! see ya when u free!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis!!! im trying my best to send you the photo before baby keith birthday!!!
    all the best to you and cutie pie keith!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i know where do u get all the bedsheets cover? Like all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete