Monotone Room

Hi dear all this is a schedule post, i should be in Hong Kong now 
here a post about the new theme! 
time for a change after 2 month from the last theme
my obsession on monotone mood so got me this idea of transforming my room to black and white as well
so i start buying black bedsheet, cloth, collect quotes, and ideas from pinterest  
i dunno why i feel that tutu skirt have to hang there! hahaha
don't worry is on my side of bed (superstition) 
i also change all the photo frame to collage of black and white photos of ours..kinda like the outcome
this tree branches that i collect from the roadside, paint it white ,it turn out very nice!
and quotes! some i grab from the internet and some i design myself..is a main element for this theme
hubby love this theme the most 
less girly and more classy..
i personally love it very very much~ *run back to room and stare at it for 10min* haha
actually changing theme do not require much money all you need time and effort
this hobby gave me great satisfaction!
i'm lovin it!

13 comments:

  1. refreshing feel from your normal themes. somehow reminds me of piano. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this theme so much...i wish to repaint my wall..but impossible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask you to design my room haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the room! <3
    new follower here ~

    http://kaoririndayo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    I am always fascinated on how you always change the theme of you bedroom so easily. Can you please write a post on tips and tricks to decorate a room? and how do you store all those items as I can see you have so many photo frames and other decorating stuff... haha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,

    Just to say we have the same WHITE CLOCK ^_^
    Nice deco!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was photos from the internet when I looked at the first sight!!

    I have always dreaming to have a room like this, the room is so beautifully decorated, you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this theme!! Cool with a little Chic in it. Anyway were you studying Interior before? Your ID sense are good, i found new Interior lover now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you actually collected branches from outside?! that's incredible effort! lol. well done!!! & thanks for all the room inspirations.

    ReplyDelete