Hello April

Morning Tuesday! 
have this urge to blog once i sit down at my desk
been a very eventful months to me
running errands almost everyday, chasing deadline for design job, business planning for owt, renovation still going on in the office
from setting up to taking in projects..everything seems to happen so suddenly 
our workplace
going for simple, clean, design 
luckily one of my partner love deco stuff as i do..
some reader ask are we gonna do something with the raw cement flooring
hahah nope we are not gonna do anything with it..
we want to look that rusty! 
perhaps in future if we have $$$
spontaneous trip to Malacca to cod some camera equipment
of coz we will not miss the opportunity to eat chicken rice and stop by lima-limau cafe for a cup of good juice..
got my hair dye back this time
i find so many reason for myself to dye to black
hair to healthier, found lotsa nice hairstyle in black, ready to get preggie hahhaha
and hubby will be so happy!
and tadaa i did it..like after few years being "Goldilocks"
im back to black
i did dye it back 2 years ago but really cannot than the blackness after 2 week im back to the salon to dye to lighter..hopefully this times it last longer..
one of the inspiration! why i cannot be cool like her

okie gotta back to work..
end this with a outfit

 Have a great week ahead~

11 comments:

  1. good to hear life going well for u! :)
    and honestly you look very good in black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty in black!!! not much ppl look good in black and you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I‘m sorta a freelancer now too and lately my boyfriend‘s dance studio has shifted to a new place. So my daily errands are similar to urs! Hahaha! Coicidencely we are keeping our simen flooring too. We sprinkle our leftover paint on the floor and paint a transparent coat over it. Just so we have less dust to deal with.

    Good to hear that you are doing really good! Hope your jobs keep coming in Jia you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gambateh! Jiayou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to sell the white ruffles top? :((

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look pretty in black hair!! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  7. + U in everything & get lil' B soon~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually one thing which I believe I would never understand.

    It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me.
    I'm taking a look ahead to your subsequent post, I'll try to get the cling of it!


    Also visit my webpage business from home work

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice and looking younger in the black hair too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look awesome in black hair too. :)

    ReplyDelete