The Final Trimester

People in the office have been commenting that i've been pregnant forever!
every Monday morning when they see me they will go like "Hey why are you still here?" , "When are you going to rest and give birth?" 
but to me times really flies and here i am at Week 37 to be exact we have 2 weeks and 4 day left till the EDD! Baby Chloe is now at correct position weighing at 2.6kg but not fully engage yet according to our Doctor she will still stay in there for another week or two but to be safe i got my hospital bag packed and baby clothes washed.. I'm ready anytime when you ready, baby
This is last week for me at work, I'm going off for my 3 months maternity leave and i can't wait for that! travelling to work is really tiring for me as my bump is really big and heavy 
also i'm extra clumsy, 2 weeks ago i fall down at home when i step out of the washroom..scare die me 
i hurt my knee but Thanks God didn't touched my bump and baby still active and kicking  

These are the symptoms i'm having now at this stage
Pelvin Pain - nothing new but getting worst whenever i stand from siting its hurt so bad! and finally i know why every pregnant lady have the same walking pattern and i now walk like that too! holding my back and super slow with my steps
Insomnia - especially after my midnight toilet break, i read this somewhere "Mother Nature’s way to prepare you for the sleepless nights ahead" like seriously? i'm now trying my best to catch up as much sleep as i can now but this mother's instinct thing is keeping me awake?
Same weight- since week 33! I'm worried the first time in my life i worry of not gaining weight but doctor say is fine as long as baby is gaining and okay. Many women don’t gain any weight at all during the last month.
Can't stop drooling at night - this is weird hahaha.. but yeah 

// bump at week 36 //

I couldn't be thankful enough to God how He have blessed us throughout the whole pregnancy..especially after reading so many cases of miscarriage at different stage of pregnancy, i'm so sad when i saw this news of a lady i followed in instagram, she bring me smile whenever she post picture of her bump her joy can be read from her captions and i enjoy every single post of her so much.. after a few months when i remember to check her out again in IG and found out she loss her baby at week 39..it really affected me and feel so sad for her and make me realise it's all depend on God's plan and mercy from the beginning baby is the gift from God, He can give and take it back anytime..no matter how careful a mother is to protect the baby in the womb anything can happen.. all we can do is to pray and surrender also cherish every moment baby is in bump safety! Continue praise for this miracle that God gives us! 


2 comments:

  1. wishing you a smooth & safe delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God brings you a very smooth and safe delivery~
    I can't wait already for my future d-i-l~~~
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete