Homemade..

Homemade???im sitting at home now making all sort of things
spend these 3 days sewing! my fingers are now full of needle hole..
hehe..but im satisfied!!! and enjoy!!
1 skirt take me 1 day to complete if only my sewing machine didn't manja...
from drawing prototype, cutting cloth, send to tailor to sew the side part(车边)to real sewing!
ok gonna show you how my scallop, full, and peplum skirt look
hhaha ya all are skirts!
scallop skirt in pale pink!!!
label13
the first layer i make it bit pleated like peplum d hor..
haha..but the end is scallop shape...
label11
this picture turn out very pale...
oh ya this is not for sales ya..i still think the scallop part have to be improve!

++ Peplum skirt + full zipper+
label9
ya im planning to sell this in several color..anyone intrested?
light yellow, turquoise, fushia pink, black and khakis
but all are available in s size only ya...
anyway so far i've only complete this piece in turquoise...
label10
i love the full zipper at the back...

++Pale pink full skirt++
label14
im so in love with this color
actually pre order a pair of nude pink ballet flat!!but who noe..haih...
label17
so girly and easy to mix and match

oh ya my buy from tea & sympathy
label15
another black full skirt and scallop pants!!!
hehe..yayya bee i brought it...
the puffy skirt is way puffed than mine!!!love~

hope you love it...
have to work on my web design...end of the month already!!
i earn nothing!hahhaa..how can..
but noe wht i believe God is guiding me all this while!
He provide me whatever i need...from small things to big one
i experience Him these few days when im really frustrated with the sewing machine being manja for no reason! i pray...ya i noe is small stuff..but it works! after my prayer!
Thanks God!!! i have to learn to rely on Him on small things! so whatever i do in my life in future God will be my main purpose!

26 comments:

  1. first first first! i love everthing in this post! omg! i want the peplum but im not s size ler!how? can u custommade one for my size?pls

    yuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy there! omggg really lovely peplum skirts there. i'm wow-ed :)

    and pretty please, i wish i'm a size s but i'm not. can you customize one for me ?

    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love your DIY Skirt...love the colors so much..i think nude pink and turquoise are great color to wear..

    BTW you are so fluently speak melayu right like manja...

    sometimes is ok to manja

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i order ALL OF THEM??
    i m serious dear!!!!
    haha
    mail me k?
    thxthx
    piggysherlyn87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *waving both hands in the air*
    ME ME ME!!
    i wanna buy can???
    but i got big butt le...can customize for me too?? pretty pls pls!!!
    *blink blink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a size M T__T
    How sad!!
    They're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey babe, I wan black color..u think the size S can fit me? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to get the peplum skirt...if you can make them in pale pink, that'd be great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just would like to say..I mean scream--WOWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey dearr! gorgeous peplums ;)

    why don't you just add an elastic band and settle all the sizing prob!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg!u r so amazing!!!whr u learn all this??

    ReplyDelete
  12. yuni: hahhaa mailed you darl! but vy hard to custom made coz i already cut out all the cloth d...

    anonymous: thanks darl.. sorry cant custom made for the moment coz i've cut all the size out d..sorry ya..mayb next time!

    evelypny: thanks darl! long time nvr heard from you!!! haha yaya i can speak malay but not fluent hahha bahasa pasar only..cannot lar sewing machine cannot be manja!!! i need it work all the time!hahha..

    sherlyn: mailed you darl! thanks girl!

    joyjoyce: hello darl! hahha so cute! for the moment no customize yet ya! coz i've cut out the sizes for all my cloths..sowie

    tiqa: sorry darl! Thanks anyway

    Shevin: ill give you the measurement sooner k!hehhe..reserved for you 1st!

    felice: haha but the pale pink material i had is kinda not suitable for peplum!! im looking for it!! stay tune ya darl!

    shea: woow...thanks sweet

    anonymous: thanks dear! ya i tot of it b4!!but the things is i love zipper!! full zipper is the major things i love about this skirt!

    anyway thanks for the advice ya sweet

    ReplyDelete
  13. hee hee.. those skirts are nice.. gambateh ya.. y not selling ur own product with ur own brand..? :D i like the turquoise, turquoise always nice to suit other colors.. :D can i have a custom one, without the zip..? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kim, are you able to snap a pic of the light yellow peplum skirt? How much will you be selling the skirt for? Mail me ya, thanks!
    felicetsy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG You're great la!! I'm lost of word.. where dya learn sewing? OMG... I love all 3 but the peplum and the scallop one look absolutely stunning! OMG... OMGGG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. KIM !!!
    I love ur scallop peplum and full zipper peplum very muchie...

    Do u offer DIY courses ? im going 2 be the 1st 1 to participate..

    Take k!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. kim!!! i love your scallop skirt! OH god. tell me when you can make my size!! :) i'm way too thin. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I copy paste everything from cryst & vvens?!

    So pretttttyyyy ok!!! You're so talented! T_T I wantttt I want!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. joanne: thanks weiwei.. coz my selling skill not good enuf to sew wht i design ler!!hahha so now only practice on what in the market..haha without zip ar but peplum without zip not nice wan wor..

    felice: hello girl..let sent to you once i complete it k?? coz yellow wan need lining too..gimme some times ya

    cryst: thanks girl! my mum teach me!

    Lynette: hello sweetie..ya i love them too..haha diy course?im way long to teach ppl lar! im learning now..

    vvens: thanks darl!!! will let you noe k? but scallop not so soon..if u wan peplum with you size is possible ya!hehhe

    sharonisme: haha..which 1 you wan darl? im still learning..hehhe..

    ReplyDelete
  21. interested to get the peplum...but can the size a bit bigger? i'm not size S lar

    ReplyDelete
  22. kimmie jie..u can buka kedai d..lolz~

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi, lovely skirts u have made there...
    do u by any chance selling the pale pink full skirt. it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg, dear, you are so talented!! I love all the skirts, especially the scalloped one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. shevon: hello darl.sorry for the mean time i only produce small size ya!

    singsong: hahha boh lui!cannot buka!

    jane: thanks sweetie.. ya sooner ..:D

    hui wen: thanks darl for dropping by and the compliment! i have long way to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey love gorgeous skirts! Will the turquoise one be on sale? Do let me know yea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete