Lapsap update

Update*

Thanks God i got 2 very very sweet colleague
they guide me patiently and treat me so nice!! like "special_guest"..ahem ahem
since they in charge of marketing and promotion
they always had to travel around malls, so very often i had to stay in the room alone
but they always come back with something for me!
like this time my colleague got me this..krispy kreme for my tea break
poney2
saw the little Christmas bear? another colleague gave it to each of us a early Christmas present
poney
part of my table...all pinkish stuff
the weird thing is my stuff are mostly or i should say all are pink
but im always in black and white outfit to work.. kinda contrast huh
maybe i have 2 personality..

they sometimes even bring me out to do some survive and research at our boutique
poney6
that's me in black and white again...that's another brand in my company
focus on Teenage apparel

another happy thing! i got my iphone!
ney give it a name call 'baby i'
poney3
so far im loving everything about it! ipod+ internet everywhere + app! woohoo
i spend quite a lot on the casing and the screen protector!
today i just spend on my second screen protector to replace the previous one!
arh...blood bleeding..i can buy 2 top from that..
poney4
okie outfit..i always go for safe color outfit nowadays..i know im old already..
poney5
scallop top: Ugly Duckling, chic pop bazaar
sequine mini: online, lace up flat: online

found another pic of me and ping at chic pop market...
Dsc_0183_preview
comic top: Room8008, short: Tea & sympathy, shoe: December

yeah tomorrow Fri-liday (Friday-public holiday)!
so to following and next next friday..i love Malaysia i love holiday..hehhee
Happy Holiday~


8 comments:

  1. ohgosh!!! can i have ur phone??? =.="" kekeke
    n n n....i love ur outfit!!!!!!! nicenicenice!!!!!!!!!!!!!superbly perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute wei your baby i, and such a cute name! enjoy ur new working life! and don't forget me! remember to call me as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. uiK.. wHo caLL me.. LoL. fuh, finaLLy got ur ipHone. so ur pinK SE with the fLip fLap cOver can tHrow dddddd.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. sherlyn: your phone oso nice what! hehe so pinkish!! thanks dear! Good luck and all the best in your final!!

    Yinle: haiyo wht happen to you! mana pergi! hhaa ok lo kinda busy and hectic life! u call me 1st!

    special guest: haha call you meh! yalo like FINALLY!!! haha we miskin people cannot throw now pass it to my sister! oh ya i still owe archtree something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, like the deco of your office table. Can i know where you got the cup/mug? Like it so much, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More Info Discover More my latest blog post check click here to investigate Clicking Here

    ReplyDelete