Shopping ban *on*

i've shop way too much this few months!
i need to stop all the spending..for coming august!!!
cozi need to save a lot for my sept trip!
my target is 0 clothes..*finger cross*
out of 10 newly brought clothes 8 of them i would't wear for second times..
and now my wardrobe is gonna explode with overdose of clothes..
i dunno why.. and i know its a waste...and i promise God i gotta throw this bad habit away!
so coming august post will be no new item on my outfit post.. repeat outfit is my main goal now hehhe...i always admire those girl mix and match with similar pieces several times but still look good and trendy!
bohemian2
my recent favourite
boho lace top...another good bargain..
bohemian
Happy Friday to all..
though sat n sun i still gotta work..:( so sad

11 comments:

  1. First! Hope your plan work out! Nice outfit why are you so versatile , you can carry every different style so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I'm same with you ! i have bought 10 + piece of clothes and 1 pants in just this month !! din get to wear then buy again. like scare it run and never come back. lolz.I'm banning myself too. This is a really really bad habit huh.
    Sunday need to work too ? Then can't visit dy ? T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wei shan: thanks dear..no lar some style i cant carry too..:) heheh

    ketty; yalor everything like scare the clothes run away like tat..no no dear..ill go to work after worship service! so u still can come with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear u slim down?Or grow taller! U look so skinny in the pictures! Wei September go whr vacation? Bring me along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and great combination! Where you got the top?

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too! i bought so much stuff. i have a bundle of clothes outside of my cupboard. how to stop it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley: hahah no lar.. fat jor some more ok! grow taller? i hope so hahha..that pictures problem lar! hehhe.. told ya d in gchat!

    Anonymous: Thanks got it from online shop http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4360933&id=173368654887&fbid=401034609887 :D

    Fashfix: me too!!!! hahah.. im figure out a way too!

    bee: Thanks bee dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. “i always admire those girl mix and match with similar pieces several times but still look good and trendy! ”

    me too... ): all my outfits... omg... yiyak~

    btw, i'm admire u now :P u r so trend n look good... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. **out of 10 newly brought clothes 8 of them i would't wear for second times..**

    such a spoilt brat!
    how blissful :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. gackyz: no..im supper broke now! extremly regret!

    ReplyDelete