Catch up..

So many many stuff to catch up..
friends, mails, event and work
still yet to have the mood to start work on my job..how!?!so lazy
okie put aside all those stuff..met ping today for brunch
she is leaving Singapore for new job! so happy for her..

i'm so thankful to know her thru kiminpink, and we started to meet up for shopping and meal

take care my dear you're so near yet so far..:)
i believe you can adapt to the new life there very soon

whole outfit for sales!

kinda love this top..but i got another similar one from taiwan..:( so i decide to let go

and this short with one side button a little curvy design at the front part..
gotta make way for new clothes..so anyone interested to get the short or top email me k!

Sorry all both top and bottom are sold out :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the top~
    Can I have it?selling at what price?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for your gifts, you are always sweet for me! keep in touch my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!!

    May I know which website you use to see korean fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee your hair and your fashion sense! (: keep updating! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete