I miss her..miss her so much



to my dearest sun sun,

mayb u're not readin my blog...
but i wanna say to u loudly tat i miss u so so so much!!!!
hope ya doing fine in sabah...
noe it been hard time for u last month..lotsa unhappy and unlucky happen to you..
God will guide u, ok!!dun worry continue to b my sun shinny sun sun
miss your sweet smile miss your cute little chubby face

u're my best shopping mate ever in this entire world!!!
u're my bestie to share out my secret
u're my cutest friends that i never ever had!!!
u're my best sister who alwasy comfort me whenever im sad
u're my BFF (important than my BF u c u got one more F)

noe u're gonna have ur final exam..pls take good care of urself k!!!
and aunty will be alright!!! she is as cheerful as you, she will recover and stay healthy

cant wait to c u on May..u're coming back right??keke...
Love ya...Muackx...


Counting for ur birthday~~15days
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. For quite a few bizarre coincident, a peers this I'm just handling chanel replica now seem like within different watches. To make sure they dress yourself in all these extraordinary sparkly chronometers on the arms when I actually aim to stash this Casio regarding this backside. Luckily for us, these folks as well style more than enough to coach people : your identity non-grata in regards to high quality solutions : for the small issues with rolex replica sale different watches. For a male who seem to sweets different watches only for a machine to make sure time frame, and perhaps next, i use them only when I actually need to, I'm just never really significant for different watches. "So find out how to manage plenty of time if you can not dress yourself in a wristwatch? inches One of them expected people, just after witnessing next to nothing for omega replica sale this arms. Your dog appeared to be in all probability bewildered when i i'm continually when they're due for anyone prearranged visits. "I needn't dress yourself in a wristwatch, inches I actually shared with the pup. "If I have to take a look at plenty of time, I'll continually consult this smartphone. ""But how things go about if you ever fail to remember to create a person's smartphone? ""Then I check with whichever company is around. Persons are continually handy. "He nodded her travel grudgingly. I actually appeared to be watching for the pup so that you can check with people how things go about if perhaps there seems to be not one person all over for the reason that this respond to cartier replica sale could be to evaluate the sunrays! Hence I'm just never significant for different watches. Nonetheless I have to say that this just after paying out precious time by using this peers, I'm just seeing its view.

    ReplyDelete