Random Post...II

thr will be always random post whenever thr are too much lapsap things
or just lazy to think of a title...


1st lapsap things..
my product!!!keke suppose to post it earlier but my college always forget his promise to me to gv me all the picture he take for my product...
ya!!1st time my product being shown in the public!really public u noe!
its appear in Matta Fair few weeks ago!!!
my design for the application of Menara Kl being chosen and i was asked to produce the full application to use in our company kiosk for visitor attraction purpose.
here is the photo of me and kiddy(one of the kiosk porduct from my company) in matta fair!!
and the entroy with keyboard..
dun misunderstand im dealing with the application not the kiosk ya..
and one day a big potential customer come to our office
lady boss ask for my application to put in the kiosk
so i also kepo kepo want to take picture...
tis is 1borneo project from Sabah


2nd lapsap thing
FOOD!!!
ya just wanna share some special i ate tis few weeks..
do u noe earthquake???ya earthquake from Swensen!!
tis is the taste of my childhood!!
my mum use to bring me and my brother to Swesen for their steak and ice-cream when i was young!of coz tis was b4 both my sistes are born lar...
last last sat after church service, me n ney when lepak at subang parade
and we decide to hv dessert at Swensen
You must try this earth-shaking indulgence which will send tremors of delight right off the richter scale! 8 scoops of ice cream of your choice, plus 8 toppings. (from Swensen site)
their ice cream still taste the same like those time...
....

....

last friday which i take my half day leave to settle some stuff with ney
we went to sungei wang actually...
while finding for kimgary we found tis cafe at the designer corner in sungei wang
the photograph of their food attract us to hv a try
it was unexpectedly nicer than what we thought
their service is good as well...
have a try if u feel like eating malay's food
but they are not malay style but maybe english style
haha...its true ok..english style kinda malay food!!
Yummy!!


3rd and the last thing
finally i add some new stuff to my wardrobe
brought myself 2 skirt one pants and a dress..
love all of them, the cloth all haven unpack yet...
and there is one shop in sunway which will bcome my new destination for cloth supply
their cloth are unique and sm vintage kinda feel
my ney help me to do sm shopping at tis shop today!
thx ney..love ya...appreciate it vy vy much
coz i test one of the dress last sat but could't decide on the spot
so ney was ordered to help me collect them all back...!!keke...cant wait to wear them...

4 comments:

  1. image consultant,need help.urgent. i will attend dj prom nite soon, and the theme for attire is black,red and gold, then need to go with a mask. so, pls give some advise. thx alot. going to shop again this tuesday in sgwang that area. or mayb 1U.

    i got think something more punk feel 1. mayb 窄裤+围巾+绅士帽+boot. but sure dont ngam me 1. so giv ur PRO advise la. mayb can give me some pictures.

    thx.thx.thx.
    urgent.

    and swan said, since our internship going to end soon, she said y not v do an outing. her suggestion is to go pulau, and mine is come to alor star+penang. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u get the prom king of the night ya!!hahaha...GOOD LUCK!!!

    outing ok ar! i both oso can..alor star i can c my as height as human de padi!!!kekeke...pulau oso can which pulau ler??when ler??hv to come out with a date..then no sing k section ar? i still want k ler..mayb we discuss while gather for karaoke..:P
    hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. to yon pin,
    no wonder that day u ask us about whr to shopping for black, red n gold la~
    --------------
    i can join trip with u all d, coz i got a bad news just now from boss, he going to end his company soon, sound like very charm~ b4 that he ask me intern until end of may, but now he said he stop all the project even the project i handling....haiz~ i think i will leave here on time lo~

    kim, i think your blog can open a chat room for us to chat d~ hehe

    yeekuan

    ReplyDelete
  4. close down company pulak...

    hhahaha, yalo i was thinking of putting chatbox but the layout just dun appear to b wht i want so...hahaha..keep on chat in my comment lo...paiseh lar...

    ReplyDelete