Season of Giving...

i wish i have my long hair back asap
i love camwhore after work..haha

.....

....

tis few weeks i was bz finding gift for different ppl...
as one of my reason of going for shopping..hahha..jk la
coz since im leaving so tot of buying sm small gift for everyone in the office...
everyone??sound a lot huh...however only 7 of them onli lar..
and of coz getting a birthday present for my favorite girl sun sun...
dear, u will sooner receive tis!!u will b sure love it!!!
finally today i accomplish this "mission" and wrap them to get ready to send out...
here is sm random picha of the presents...
sm of the present just share wif my college...im broke already!!!
notice the pinkish thingy?? i brought it as a gift for myself!!!is a arm rest..so cute
i love to gv present ..adore the expression of people getting my present
tml ill get sm picha of those who get my present...hahha
as for me giving a present is to appreciate oneself in ur life and even for birthday present is a symbol of appreciate her/his birth...and is a way to show how much you love her/him as friend or lover...so next time when brought a person a present pls give it with wholehearted if not just dun gv, it is ok!!rather than letting someone receive a lousy present...
and forget about tis...
last sat go shopping b4 church with part of ccf...for tis main reason
happy belated birthday chinpiing aka greenapple...
c isn't it a season of giving.....giving out present~~
noe sm of u (ccf'er) reading my blog senyap senyap...hahah
leave a comment or msg let me noe u're here lar...

p/s, u might find that cant access to my blog today coz i close it for maintain and changing new template but unfortunately due to my blurish i cant complete it by today..sorry~~~


3 comments:

  1. "so next time when brought a person a present pls give it with wholehearted if not just dun gv, it is ok!!rather than letting someone receive a lousy present..."

    is this a "an shi"?
    hahaha

    happy last day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dun think too much lar u!!!
    but u can take as an shi pun lar..so prepare my present from now huh..

    damn happy hahah..next week is urs d rite??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahfai was here>< anyway, nice blog. Don't let your readers down hahaha

    ReplyDelete