ღThanks you Lord, i noe im blessedღ

im really grateful coz whenever im loss and empty
i still have the love and word from Jesus that i can always refer and depend to
his word is always so real, answer my question so well....
leave me no doubt in believing him
recently , i was struggling with decision whether goi to Asean student congress tis may ..
with such a big condition..i really scare im cant fulfill it..tat's y im delaying the reply to shuwan and ney..sorry ya...i cant decide at all..im scare im fear...
but it was kinda strange..when i waking up tis morning..i strongly feel that i should go for it..if not i wouldn't grow in Christ..
immediately i text shu wan and tell her i wanna go!!
i feel so peace after making tis decision...and i noe holy spirit told me to do tis...
i really glad i finally made tis decision..and u noe the fear and scare i face before tis just gone
i noe God will lead me in his path..Thanks, Lord..

....

...


and i have tis song to share
love tis song...becoz the lyrics so close to me when im faraway from Him...
tis song always gain back my faith in Jesus...
i remembered once shuwan told me first love to God is the most precious thing...as being a Christian for sm times the love will sooner reduce...day by day...
i want my First love to God back!!!!!
play and listen to it!!!



Avalon-First Love
I used to be the one
Who would long to hear your voice
A child who
sought to win his Father's heart
But as I carried on
Life got a hold on me
Now here I am, a child so far from home
Tell me when did I lose my first love?
Where did the fire and passion go?
Burn in me Your holy fire
Give me back my lost desire
And restore in me the love I felt for You
Can I remember how it felt
When they looked into my face
And they saw the love of Jesus in my eyes
When I look back on my life
And question where I've been
Can I really say I've done my best for you?
Oh, where did I go?
(I've lost my way, I've lost my love, I'm all alone)
Oh, I'm lost and I'm alone
Oh, help me please Lord, lead me home
Father take me back
And let me start again
Lord, I've failed and I've
fallen in my pride
But lead me back to you
Where my life began
Revive in me the yearning that has died.





with love,
kiM...

4 comments:

  1. bb...ur post is inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx ney..
    haha..thanks for being my faithful reader..love ya muackxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys. free movie again.
    next monday (28/4)
    TGV 1U, 9pm
    "The Slit-Mouthed Woman"
    is a ghost movie.
    i think is quite nice.

    tell me if want k. thx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so goodnya!!always got free thing offer by u!!!paiseh lar...cant go night movie since ming is working night shift...thx for asking ya!!!

    ReplyDelete