Days living with "KIOSK"

im now having my internship program
today is the 7th week out of the 14th mean i have half way to goKioskmedia the company i intern for this 14 weeks
this is the money machine for Kioskmedia
Situated at Bukit Jalil which take me 15min from my hse
Working hour = 9am to 6pm
Work as= the assistant Designer
Work task = Endless UI desgin, content design, kiosk redesign, flash UI and sometimes 3D
this is my place
a company which luv intern so much tat's y im in...
coz we r cheap labors...so far i met 5 intern in this compay
3 of them from Holland..they even import intern from Holland c how much they luv us

haha...anyway 2 of them which are the girl when back before chinese new year d..
so now plus me there 4intern here..2 malays 1 chinese(me) and 1 Holland guy
4 of us come from different Colleagues dfferent age and different major as well...
Beside completing the task given
we the intern sometime also do sm cleaning job
coz they dun hire any maid so we just volunteer hoping to get sm bonus mark..haha


jeff the helper
me and ah wi the cleaning partner
and of coz ish the photographer & witness
so far i have done 18 projectssssss....
with tis lousy little PC with 1.70hz CPU and 448MB ram


when i get bored or not given any tasks
i do sm online shopping some movie steaming and nw im blogging keke
but curi curi kind la...
im under supervision of Mr Farid the one n only designer here
we the intern sometimes also organize sm outing
we have our every 1st bbq gathering at ish home
buying stuff at jusco for bbqbusy taking picture then bbq'ing the food
this the 1st half part of my intern and there another part will post by the time i finish my intern...

2 comments: