Random Post...

1st--freebies
i get these nike women event ticket from my lady boss...
im sure im not goi my g.f are not around me just dunno who to gv......or just throw it away~
kinda waste might hv ppl wanting tis so much...arh...if u wan tis inform me huh i will post all to you....kekeke



2nd-- new stuff
finally i found the key chain at malacca hehhe..
coz i brought a larger size for neyney as valentine present
n i design our couple tee follow its pattern to make it more meaningful
and now both of us using the the same key chain for our car and house keys...
tis is the big one and the tee...nice??hehe..love it so much...


3rd--me myself
i been so fussy of wht to wear to work tis week
2 of my jeans tersempat at my aunt place for sew almost 3weeks already!!!
people can even make a new jeans out d....
i haven get mine yet!!! paiseh to ask from her...since im troubling her...she might be busy
but 3 weeks ler..bit ridiculous lor...
i hv only 4 long pants 2 hilang another 2 not enuf for me to wear lar....
everyday i was like no um to wake up
becoz i have to think of wht to wear!!!
as im a person if i decide or found smth to wear for the next day....
ill be totally semangat to wake up in the morning!!
this bring me to work confidently too...
tis is wht i normally wear to work
after almost 8 week wearing tis skirt... i found its really too short as ney say...
gosh.. my side view look like a boy.....
God help me with my hair make it grow faster...grow longer...i miss long hair so much~~~~


4th--my beloved
so sad ....i dun hv camera to use tis week...
my father borrow my nurul kamela( a new name for my camera from me n song song)hahha
a islam camera...how could i let my camera become a islam...???
kamala...miss u so much..
my father so greedy bring 2 camera with him..leave me nth
at 1st tot to hv sm photo section in a nice garden in town tis weekend
but nurul kamela follow daddy go china d..wht to do...haih...


5th--intern
next wed is the birthday of one of my college --- jeff...the holland guy
boss is organizing a party for him
not bad..at least another gathering
dunno wht to buy for him actually..
on the 1st week of april we the kioskmedia ppl are goi to this gua tempurung for extreme sport!!!
i been choose to be the organizer sm more...arh...dun wan la boss.....


1 comment:

  1. That is not awful in the modern establishing if the observe may be fake rolex sale reset effortlessly. Yet in the event you needed the particular observe being trustworthy regarding significant technological functions "out inside the industry, " you would will need no less than a couple of of which working, and also rolex replica you would must stagger the particular battery power living along with stockpile power packs. Merely a entertaining reality in regards to the quality and reliability 1500 collection motions. The particular rolex replica 1500 collection emerged in the handful of versions and also have been built to match the particular sq circumstance with the Maritime Chronometer. I will be nonetheless undecided exactly why it's got the particular "Constellation" identify with the dial. New services have a tendency to fake rolex uk acquire intricate logos My partner and i locate. The style with the dial passions myself. That seems like one thing plucked coming from a great fake chanel sale tool cell. Envision some gauges each and every using a diverse tag. The following you would like the particular "Marine Chronometer" tool. And also the gender chart? Properly a great Omega Constellation using a nice sounding high-tech movements. This kind of observe thematically just like the Bell & Ross BR01, because that tries spot one thing coming from an instrument cell on your own wrist.

    ReplyDelete