Why i am HAPPY????

I AM HAPPY
bcoz... i have my neyney in my life!!!
what is ney²?
ney come from the popular word "HONEY"
sometimes i oso call him honey ney..
who is ney² then?
he is the one
from stranger to coursemate to friend to housemate to buddy and now being my neyney

I AM
HAPPY
becoz his attendent in my life for this 2 year never fail
I AM
HAPPY
becoz he involve in all the emo part in my life...
I AM
HAPPY
becoz he is good in making me happy with some sily sily thing when i m angry
I AM
HAPPY
becoz he is good in passing me tissue whenever i have tears
I AM
HAPPY
becoz he is my human bag hanger no matter how big is my bag he will carry for me
I AM
HAPPY
bcoz he is always patient when im frustrated

I AM
HAPPY
bcoz he always suprise me with tiny little things
sometimes big things also lar...I AM HAPPY
becoz he gv me nearly "perfect" birthday present...haha...
20062007

I AM
HAPPY
becoz he is my unpay fulltime driver!!
I AM
HAPPY
bcoz he is my fulltime makan kaki oso....just dunno y wht he ordered is always nicer than mine
I AM HAPPY
becoz he is my part time photographer becoz the fulltime one is me hahah
I AM
HAPPY
becoz he is my best mate in every single picture!!
I AM HAPPY
bcoz he wiling to bring me shopping!!although he dun really like it
I AM
HAPPY
becoz he is so so cute especially when he is sniffling
I AM HAPPY
all becoz God give neyney to me...thx God!!!


and lastly,
I AM
HAPPY
becoz HAPPY MOMENTS encourage to write this blog

Happy - Happy Moments

remember to vote me at HAPPY

2 comments: