My prayer...

tis prayer i get it from Daily Bible Study which really touched me..n tis is wht i really want to pray for..

Lord, when I am scared remind me that you are with me. When my enemies attack me, give me the strength to carry on. Lord, bless me with the resources that I need, do not send me out without equipment. May I have a determination to follow you driven by the Holy Spirit, even though the road ahead is hard. Amen.


It is easy to deviate from God's plan
when it is a hard and lonely road which i have to endure a situation like standing up to discrimination in work or at home everyday because i am the only Christian
reading bible and pray no longer a habit of mine
lotsa time when santa came to me and i dunno how to defend
i cant imagine how could it be when i come out to the marketplace next year..
am i strong enough to stand alone??
Lord, i really need your guidance in all way...


1 comment:

  1. Historical past with quite a few, for example steadiness rim plus escapement, visit perfect fake chanel in to a suspected signs with watchmaking : they can be the basement walls on the calibre. Some, just like treasure bearings, are usually not essential for a each day tecnicalities on the look at, specifically deluxe styles absolutely are a major aspect so that you can breitling replica uk be sure correctness plus permanence. Is an excellent working with very difficult jewelry just like dark red plus sapphire was got into contact with while in the 1700s. A rubbing the result of stainless steel clear away from stainless steel while in the lots of stainless steel portions rotating for pistons appeared to be determined so that you can induce inaccuracies, upgrading a stainless steel impact by using treasure equivalents but not only managed rolex replica uk the rubbing challenge, but it surely appeared to be determined that these special pieces could not wear out when immediately frequently, radically boosting a permanence of your look at. Having said that, the following plan could not originate within prevalent practice suddenly. Fairly out of your appreciable charge with working with all these special flagstones, the particular problem around essentially nutrition these folks together with the gear out there the moment suitable this exclusively the best high quality clocks was born with every, and perhaps fake rolex in that case exclusively around an important bearings, for example steadiness rim rotates.

    ReplyDelete