de. KiM

hey people im new to blogger new to blogging in English
as previous blog is written in mandarin
bcoz i really want to improve my english so the best way i think is to practice my writing skill
i customize my blog today in the office
kinda take sometimes becoz of guiltiness i had to maximize and minimize the window on n on
as im now having my intern for 3 + month

here is.....
MY STORY.

Hi, my name is:
Ng Kim **** (i hate my last name...)

but you can call me:
kiM

Never in my life have I:
kiss or even touch a CAT (i HATE cat so much!!!!)

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
CopyCAT (again!i hate cat!!)

My high school is:
S.E.T.A ( a girl sch in JB)

When I’m nervous:
go to toilet

The last song I listened to was:
Jay - Sunny guy

If I were to get married right now it would be to:
held in a nice garden with sea view

My hair is:
dark brown

My favorite color is:
Pink of coz but my wardrobe have only 2 of them.

What is in my bag:
These......When I was 4:
im in pre-school playing with "ninja turtle "

Last Christmas:
was memorable i love to celebrate my every Christmas in my church!!

I should be:
calling my ney but im writing this blog now

When I look down I see:
my leg and some of my dropped hair on the floor

The happiest recent event was:
err.....the BBQ with my intern college...and formated my full-of-virus pc

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ :
i dunno any of them

By this time next year:
i am out to WORKING field (gosh..cant imagine)

My current gripe is:
every 9am to 6pm on weekdays (stupid working hour)

I have a hard time understanding:
the previous assignment title given by Mr. Khong

There’s these girls:
in JB who i miss so much

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
my MOTHER!!!

I want to buy:
a House!!( fews year later) but a new bag for my sony T70....

Where do you plan to visit:
Redang this coming June and Bali at November!!!Woohhooo

If you spent the night at my house:
you will find my room air con can get you into ice!!!

The world could do without:
POLLUTION!!!

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
2 candy bar

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
a sunflower given by my lady boss from Cameron
and a unknown one...


I am now staying with:
my family but after my intern n sem break im going back to my "own" room..Woohoo
My room in cyberjaya

My middle name is:
kim la

In the morning I:
rush to work

Last night I was:
not dreaming at all

There’s this guy I know who:
really sweet and cute..kekek

If I was an animal I’d be a:
rabbit

A better name for me would be:
Ashley (i love this name...)

Tomorrow I am:
continuing my extremely boring job

Tonight I am:
going to watch kiss2 episode 12 (hopefully bitcomet help me with this task)

My birthday is:
21st of september

.....this is me!!!!
take these pic after work...
kinda blur..sorry~

1 comment:

  1. Exercise feel actually drawn to this unique observe and also fake rolex sale would certainly gladly pay your can purchase a single. It can help i always just like just how that seems about my own wrist at the same time. As a result of the nice folks on the Omega Memorial regarding permitting myself enjoy from it. Pleasant the particular fake cartier uk almost all african american ceramic Omega Speedmaster. This kind of has to be some sort of PR strategy, getting tantalizing photos on the web and using these straight down swiftly, yet together with adequate time and energy to permit a few people use a sneak preview. Looks in which fake cartier sale adequate details provides obtained out there i always consider Omega is aware they've got one thing actually specific to be able to tease Omega followers just about everywhere. The particular louis vuitton replica handbags fresh Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch will be on its way, and also from your approach items seem, it really is a single quite observe. The particular replica watches uk identify claims all of it. The particular identify, "Dark Part with the Moon, " just about identifies the fact it is a striking african american observe in which merely seems basically beautiful. View a total aBlogtoWatch Omega Speedmaster observe evaluate the following.

    ReplyDelete